Friday, September 25, 2009

Love your Mom





The expression inside the picture means happiness with mother.



This image shows that a lady really cares about her baby. Also they look both happy.

It is very important to love your mom because mothers do everything for us. You should care about your mom no matter what. Mother is the one who always care about her baby. There are many people that have had an impact on my life and influenced me in many different ways. However my mother has had the biggest impact on my life and influenced me more than anyone else. She has had an impact on me since the day i was born, and she still does today. I am sure she had an collision on me by the way she took care of me as an infant, before I could even talk.


My mother has always been a believer. That has influenced me throughout my whole life, even though she did not see it. As a baby my mother had an impact on me. When I would cry she would come and see what I needed. She would change my diaper if it needed changing, or she would feed me if that is what I wanted. If there was something wrong with me she would definitely find out. She would not stop observing until I stopped crying.


I don't think this image is going too far because it shows that a baby is happy with his mom, and in general it is important that mothers care about their babies. I think we should thank our mothers for what they did for us, for example by giving them respect. The reason I am saying this, it is that some people don't care about their mothers, which is terrible.

5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Great post but I'm finding it hard to see the contreversy in this picture. I mean its pretty cute, who could it possibly offend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture,I do not see anything controversial in it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right there is no controversy in the picture. I agree with you that the baby and mother look happy, and as your post states you should love your mother. I know sometimes loving your mom is easier said than done, but if not for her you would litterally not be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture makes me a little emotional. I aslo like the slogan" happiness with mother". that is something that happens mostly when your young the age of innocence. as you grow older it becomes alot harder too find hapiness with your mother. They are normally not willing to except the fact that you've grown.The image is contraversial because it brings back to many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete