Friday, September 11, 2009

support our troops.

If i had to create a bumper sticker that modeled my philosophy for life,it would be "support our troops"bumper sticker.Many people like to put different kinds of bumper sticker on their cars,but the important thing is to know and to understand the meaning of it.The sticker about supporting our troops, really shows a powerful statements of support.

It means to support the army,which is very important.This is my pesonal motto for life,because when i see these sticker it makes me happy.Because the army are always ready to protect us, against the enemy. It is very important to remind people to support the army, because it shows a campasionate patriotism for a country.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I think in this country many times the military is overlooked and under appreciated. Most people don't realize things don't happen much on our own soil because of what the army does elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like the slogan, kind of reminds me of how things used to be way back when. I think the picture is contraversial because it brings back too many memories. Sometimes people dont want to remember that they were once kids.

    ReplyDelete