Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Effects of Media Violence, Social Networking sites, and Teenage Pregnancy





















We already know that media
violence is a distractive behavior shown or verbalized in the media, also is a violent implicationts or actions depicted through the media, for example news print , television, or the internet. I might choose this topic because many people like to watch different kinds of violence transmitted through different media. An example of this would be children watching violence in video games.This violence might affect them. I would be focusing on the effects of wathing violence in video game. Over the years it has become common to watch violence. whenever you access the media, whether through television, newsprint,video games or the internet, it is very easy to find violence. I think it is possible that some kids might end up doing something violent because of media violence .
Networking sites have become very common today. Today, people communicate easily by the internet using different sites such as facebook, yahoo, my space and hi five. I am thinking about choosing this topic because without spending any money I communicate on face book with my old friends who live in Rwanda . I think face book is the best communication that people use today. I can even see my friends's pictures and video on facebook . Before, my friends used to spend money by sending me their pictures on the mail.But now is easier and faster.
Teenage Pregnancy is a huge problem that a goverment should prevent. I am thinking about choosing this topic because it has become common for teenagers to get pregnants , especially in this country. More than fifty percent of teenagers are pregnant in this country.I think the increase of population without planning such as teenage pregnancy can cause problem in the economy in the country.

3 comments:

  1. I agree teenage pregnancy is a huge issue, but I think 50% is a little off. I would choose teenage pregnancy because there is a lot of information available and you can argue both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three topics are good choices to write about. i think it should be easy to write about the first two topics, but the third would be tougher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them, but we did so much on media violence. Pick either choice two or three.

    ReplyDelete